What's Wrong with Sluts??

Rush Limbaugh called a woman a slut. Specifically Sandra Fluke, a then 30 year old law student who made a speech on Capitol Hill about funding contraceptives.  This was back in 2012 but it's still worth a comment as Slutgate as it became known...completely missed the opportunity to have a real conversation about sluts -- and that would have been interesting.

Rush went on,
Can you imagine if you're her parents how proud of Sandra Fluke you would be? Your daughter goes up to a congressional hearing conducted by the Botox-filled Nancy Pelosi and testifies she's having so much sex she can't afford her own birth control pills and she agrees that Obama should provide them, or the Pope.


Be comes down hard on her because she's a slut. In fact, he dismisses her entire argument by labeling her a slut.  But what the
slutgatefuck is wrong with being a slut?  A slut is a woman who has a lot of casual sex with different people.  Isn't that the dream? Isn't that what living life is all about? Why is having a lot of sex a 'bad' thing at all -- as long as everybody's safe?  The puritans that formed North America have fucked it up for 4 centuries now with their messed misconceptions about sex.   North America is divided into A) People who like sex and B) People who are creeped out by sex.  

Well guess what?  I'm one of the ones who loves sex. I'm a pro-sex person. And news flash -- I think I'm in the majority. Seriously...have you had sex? What's not to like??

Should I, or Sandra Fluke for that matter, have to apologize and make a public bow to the conservative minority by pretending I'm not really into sex?

I can freely admit that I'm into hunting down and killing large mammals like deer with long range rifles -- but God forbid my employer finds out that I like sex! Or that I have opinions about sex that I speak publicly about the activity the almost every one of us loves and wants to way more.  Do I encourage women to masturbate? Hell yeah! I encourage everyone to touch themselves as often as they can. Even while you are having sex.

There would be far less problems in the world if we collectively embraced our sluthood and stood tall, proud and horny. You should be ashamed that you haven't cum in a long time and that sluts are putting you to shame by rejoicing in hard cock attached to fit strong men (and bare, tasty pussy) when you haven't gotten any.

Just look at Rush Limbaugh....he's a celebrity sure so perhaps he can cash in on that aspect of his life to
get laid by someone who has the morals of Klu Klux Klan member -- but honestly, I think he is attacking sluts because he is angry, deep down angry that he is not getting any lovin'.

And is Sandra Fluke anything but a hero for championing mandatory insurance coverage of contraceptives? She's the slut of the day -- and I mean that as the highest honor.