Yeah, She's A Slut

Just a reminder that Janet Mason messaged me awhile back and said I disrespected her in a note to her (which was all about how good she is at taking big black cock).

Evidence is EVERYWHERE that Janet Mason is a fucking whore and will always be a fucking whore LOL

She smiles like she's Mother of the Year while niggers gather round and get ready to pound and slam her holes. This bitch never met a black dick she didn't like, especially young black guys. Her white husband Steve is always there with her, and he loves the nigger lover she is.

Janet, dear, if you spread open for every fucking nigger you see, I'M not disrespecting you by commenting that you love black cock. Get a fucking clue, you fucking slut. I'm sure your children respect your black dick loving ways LOL I can only imagine how much they love Mommy's Nigger Gangbangs.

Have a great day, Janet. You're a fucking nigger loviong whore.